Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


I love the fall weather. You know it is officially fall in Indiana when Halloween comes around. The leaves are finally turning and the temperatures are dropping. Mike & I went to Book & Brandi's final Indiana Halloween Party last Saturday. It was a lot of fun. As you can see, Mike was Pee-Wee Herman & I was Robin. I took home the prize of best female costume once again!!
This is Miss J's first Halloween. We aren't taking her trick-or-treating though. She is not old enough yet. Maybe next year! She does have an adorable Halloween shirt with matching socks to wear. Dannielle & Sean also got her a baby witch's hat to go with her outfit. It's kind of small on her but adorable! I'll post that picture tomorrow. For work today, I brought in Halloween cupcakes and dressed as a devil... well, I just wore the horns and tail. I didn't go all out for work. I am currently listening to Mannheim Steamroller's Halloween 2 cd. I won it from Majic 95.1 along with tickets to the Haunted Castle, Black Forest, and Pharoh's Revenge. I gave those to a co-worker though. Not interested! I went there one year in middle school with Myle and ever since they dropped me through the floor in a coffin, I have been scared of haunted anythings.
Trick-or-Treating is from 6-8:00 tonight. Mike & I were talking this morning about how when we were kids, we didn't even START trick-or-treating until it was pitch black outside. It's kind of sad (and scary) that we now have to worry about people taking or hurting our kids.
DID YOU WATCH DANCING WITH THE STARS LAST NIGHT??? Talk about a bunch of CRAP! Sabrina was booted off. She was the best one. I had her picked from day one to be in the finals. What a bunch of crap! I was so mad. The only reason she left was because she didn't pass out or her mom didn't die. Those are the ONLY reasons Jane and Marie are still there. Sympathy votes. Crap!
Well, I wish everyone a happy & SAFE Halloween! Send me costume pics!! I love seeing people dressed up :)

1 comment:

amanda said...

yeah for a new blog! i love your costume!! who knew that pee wee and robin made such a cute couple?? hope all is well friend!