Monday, November 5, 2007

"911 what is your emergency?"

I went to get my lunch today. I work out by Jefferson Pointe. I was driving to Subway and noticed a man walking along Freeman Street by Rockhill Park. I noticed him because it looked as though he had no head! He had his head down so far he literally looked like a headless man walking. I just found it odd but considering the part of town I was in, I didn't think much of it. I got my sandwich and was on my way back to work. This time the man was in the middle of the right lane on Jefferson!! At noon!! He was walking backwards and swinging what looked like a three-foot long piece of PVC pipe. Cars were swerving to avoid hitting this crazy man, almost crashing into one another! I called 911 to let them know. A co-worker of mine came back from lunch about a half hour after me and said she saw him under the railroad bridge there on that road. What a crazy man!!

No comments: