Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I did not fail!!!

I made peanut butter muffins last night.  I was a little scared when they came out of the oven.  They were more golden than the cinnamon muffins.  I was afraid they were burnt.  The outsides were also a little hard.  I peeled a little piece off of the top and the inside was nice and soft.  I couldn't help but touch that same muffin about a million times.  I was really nervous that my muffins would be horrible.  Well, at this moment, I am ENJOYING half of each muffin and they are delish!  The PB one is thick.  It tastes like a peanut butter sandwich.  Definitely need a glass of milk with this one.  The cinnamon one tastes just as good as it looks!  I am so happy :o)  I have successfully completed a task on my Life List.  Tonight, I am making Zucchini Oatmeal muffins and Orange muffins.  Wish me luck!!
 
I did not get to enjoy my Arby's coffee yesterday morning.  I was about to pull into the parking lot but couldn't because of several police cars blocking the parking lot and surrounding the entire building.  They were robbed!  An inside source tells me everyone was ok though.  I do have my yummy coffee back this morning!
 
Jaden is acting unlike herself.  She was so cranky yesterday and had a hard time falling asleep.  She also woke up a couple of times.  We are guessing that a little tooth is popping through.  Poor babe. 
 
Former President Clinton is going to be campaigning in Fort Wayne tonight for Hillary.  I want to go SO bad because I think she will be there too.  The only thing is, he is going to be there from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.  I have a lot to do in that time period.  But how many times in my life will I get the chance to see a former and future president?  Ugh... decisions, decisions...

No comments: