Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July???

Where is the summer going? I am finding it hard to believe that it is July 1st. The past two days, I've had to wear a sweatshirt in the morning because it was kind of cool out. I did get to flip my calendar though. This month it is Dr. Cristina Yang :o) "Hey. I'm fine. I'm not going to be the one talking first. He has to talk first. I'm in the right here. And talking first is for losers. I'm winning. Win or die." -Cristina on "Great Expectations" Oh, I can't wait for this to start again!!

I heard on the radio this morning that there was a girl kidnapped from Garrett? I was just kind of half listening and heard the very end. Anyone know anything about this?

Sean and Dannielle's wedding was last weekend. It was a lot of fun! I'll post pictures later tonight because I don't have my camera on me right now. If you JUST CAN'T WAIT though, they are on my MySpace. I can't wait to see the photographer's pictures. We went to the Medical Protective building on Reed Road to take pictures. They will be really pretty. That building has a lot of neat columns... The best part of the wedding was all of the really cool people I met from PA. They are a blast to hang out with and I hope we get to get together again sometime!

Ugh... How do you know if you have food poisoning? I think I do... I have SOMETHING. My stomach is in knots! I feel horrible... I took some Pepto this morning so hopefully this will all go away.

SHORT WEEK!!! WOO-HOO!!! The 4th is this Friday. I'm really excited about going to Garrett and seeing Erin and little miss Hannah. I haven't seen her since last 4th! I'm sure Jaden will like seeing another little girl :o) Saturday, I'm planning on taking Jaden to the zoo (if it doesn't rain). We haven't been there for a few weeks because I've been so busy. We got a coupon in the mail for a free ride. I'll bet Miss J will like the train ride! I'll definitely have some cute pics to post on Sunday or Monday!

Have a great week everyone! If you're in Garrett, we'll probably see you on the 4th!!

No comments: