Friday, September 26, 2008

Ah Yes... Good Good Stuff

Ahh :o) It feel so good to have Grey's back! Last night was AWESOME! I don't know if it was the show that made it so great or if it was just the fact that it was NEW! I was a little disappointed in the beginning. Meredith was left standing in her house of candles. Next thing you know, they are back at SGH! They didn't show Derek's break-up with Rose OR him going back to Meredith! The more I think about it, the more disappointed I am...

The beginning was sort of a head fake. All of the docs were gathered around a computer waiting for their ranking. Turns out, SGH came in 12th. This is kind of true... it seems as though last season kind of slumped off a little. I don't know if it was the writer's strike or what, but it wasn't as good as seasons before. The chief made a comment about how they have gotten comfortable and need to start working harder. I AGREE! Yea! I expect great thing from George and Cristina this season. They were kind of thrown in the background last season and are two of my favorites.

Speaking of Cristina... talk about bad karma!!! Holy crap! She slipped and fell and was impaled by an icicle! I love that the army guy helped her :o) I hope he becomes a regular and they get together. Let's see... what could his "MC" name be??? I know it's just TV, but don't you think a 98.6 degree body would melt an icicle faster than that?

Well, I enjoyed it even though for no reason, Yang flashed to her and Meredith as old ladies (?!?!?) I'm SO excited for this season and expect it to blow all other seasons out of the water! Next Wednesday is the premiere of Private Practice.

No comments: