Thursday, September 25, 2008

Seriously.

"You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is its hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true." -Meredith Grey

Ladies and gentlemen... children of all ages... tonight is the night you have all been waiting for all summer long... THE SEASON PREMIERE OF GREY'S ANATOMY!! I am so freakin' excited! I don't care that Survivor starts tonight. I don't even KNOW if ER is new tonight. I haven't seen the results of Dancing with the Stars yet. None of that matters though. Tonight I will be curled on the couch in the basement where it is quiet and will be enjoying all that is Grey's! Even as I type this, I can literally feel all of the muscles in my stomach tie into tiny knots of anticipation. If you are a fan and would like to join me in watching the premiere (Mom? Dannielle? Kelly?), I would love to have you! Oh, and if for some CRAZY reason you decide not to watch tonight, don't even bother looking at my blog tomorrow... Ooh!! I'm so excited!

Happy Grey's Day... Merry Christmas Eve!!!

2 comments:

amanda said...

i have to babysit tonight :-( i hope the kiddos go to bed early!!! we're taping it though, just in case, so i'll be sure to avoid your blog till i see it... happy greys day!

Jenny said...

thanks for the invite....especially since I know how much you like watching tv shows with me! ;)
I am more excited about Survivor, and fyi, ER is new too!
And do you know what is the most exciting thing tonight.....Devin is bringing me a CANDY APPLE!!!! oh I hope she doesn't forget!