Friday, September 19, 2008

Two Steps Forward... One Step Back

Last night... Man, I wish that stinkin' tooth would just cut through!  Jaden was miserable last night.  She woke up around 12-12:30.  After checking on her, she fell back asleep for about an hour or a little less and then woke up SCREAMING!  I rubbed some Orajel on her sore gums and gave her some Tylenol but she couldn't fall back asleep.  She cried and cried so hard.  I rocked her for a little while until she fell back asleep.  About 20 seconds after I put her in bed she woke up again and started crying.  We let her cry a little in hopes that she would fall back asleep... nope.  So, I put her in bed with Mike and hit the couch.  Mike said she pretty much fell right asleep and only woke up once.  When my alarm on my phone went off at 6:00, it felt like I had only slept for about a half hour.  Needless to say, I'm running on coffee this morning.  We will definitely need a mocha break tonight, girls!  I feel a little guilty about scrapbooking tonight and leaving Mike alone to tend to Jaden but honestly, she is so much of a daddy's girl, I'm sure things will be fine.  Oh, and this morning, Jaden was coughing!  I'm thinking that it is because of the draining of her nose running down her throat and making her cough.  Because other than that, she's feeling fine.  She hasn't had a fever at all.  Should I call the doctor or just chalk this up to that stinkin' molar?
 
I heard some devastating news on the radio this morning.  Water and sewer rates are going to increase by 75% and gas bills will increase by around $100!  Are you freakin' kidding me?!?!  This economy is in such a downward spiral, it isn't even funny!  Now I don't even know if we can afford ANY additional car payment! 

No comments: