Thursday, February 12, 2009

Radio Killed my iPod Playlist

I absolutely HATE when songs are over-played on the radio. I have a running list of songs I like. When I get around to it, I download them onto my iPod. WELL... I heard Katy Perry's Hot and Cold once and loved it! I immediately went home and downloaded it. Now, I hear it a million times a day on the radio and am getting pretty sick of it! My new plan is to put songs on my iPod from some of my old CDs... Inside Out by Eve 6, What I Didn't Know by Atheneum... you know, the good 'ol high school hits! That way, when I get sick of hearing the same songs over and over and OVER, I'll have a fresh mix to listen to!

I am so obsessed with Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series!! I am literally PAGES away from the end of Four to Score. If you are looking for a good book or two... or fourteen, start this series! Why am I blogging?? I should be finishing my book...

Oh yeah, don't forget to watch the "Special TWO HOUR Event" tonight :o)

No comments: