Thursday, October 7, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

I have never been a fan of the skinny jeans.  Can you blame me though?  I live in the dumbest city in America (Men’s Health 2005) and the fourth fattest city in America (Centers for Disease Control 2002)!  There are a lot of dumb, fat people here that think they look good in skinny jeans and honestly, it makes me throw up a little in my mouth.  Well, Mike and I went jeans shopping last week and if you saw my Facebook post, you know that I am now on the skinny jeans bandwagon!  I love them!  BUT, I don't care how tight or stretchy they are, I REFUSE to call them jeggings!
Shirt: J. Crew, Jeans: Maurices, Shoes: Crocs... yes, I rock the Crocs.
 If you've been a regular blog reader of mine for a while, you already understand my OBSESSION with Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash!  I know I have a problem with hoarding this stuff.  I am always so afraid they will run out before I get burned out!  Remember when I almost took my own life for lack of DSMCS? Thankfully I had friends that slapped some sense into me :o)  Well, it's baaa-aaack!  The shelves were completely stocked so I only bought one 2-liter but this is how it looked that same night:
I told you I'm obsessed.  Oh, and every time I poor a glass, Mike swoops in and takes a "sip."  He then makes a disgusted face and proceeds to tell me that it is NOT good... THEN QUIT WASTING IT!  It's mine!  ALL mine!

Please, please tell me you thought of me when you watched the results show of Dancing With the Stars!  I about choked when I heard that my love, Michael Bolton, was going to be singing, but when Brooke announced that he was going to be singing Hallelujah, I seriously peed a little!  Michael is awesome.  That song is awesome.  Awesome + awesome = AMAZING!  I'm not obsessed though.  It's a complete coincidence that I married a Michael and I live on Bolton Drive.  Coincidence, I swear ;o)

One more thing that really needs no words:
Merry Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Yes! I HEART skinny jeans! I hope I'm not one of 'those', though. I think I can get away with wearing them. Either way, I think they're awesome!!!

amanda said...

Cute, Cute, Cute Jeans!!! And hurray for the return of your favorite soda!!! You've inspired me to go out and hunt some down here too :-)