Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flavor of the Month

Food
I have been obsessed with all things peanut butter lately.  I eat a PB granola bar for breakfast every morning. I HAD to have a PB cup blizzard last night. Jaden and I made PB cookies this week.  Peanut butter is currently my heaven on earth!

Music
I love this song!  I seem to have a thing for songs that are remakes of old favorites :o)

TV
I know, I know... I can't help it!  This show is like crack to me... bad for me but SO addictive!

What I'm Wearing
Earrings: Forever 21, Both Shirts: Old Navy, Jeans: Maurices, Shoes: TOMS
I'm loving gray and yellow... just about as much as that peanut butter!

Movie
Watching this TONIGHT!! :o)

2 comments:

Lora said...

Peanut butter.... so yummy! We are big fans here. My local Safeway has peanut butter cookies with peanut butter cups in them, very yummy.

Kristen said...

hope you love New Moon! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my weakness every day of the year... I heart those suckers! I watched Teen Mom 2 earlier this week and sadly think that it'll be my new addiction... just what I needed, more crappy reality t.v.! ha!