Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Project Life: Week 12

Gramma J helped the girls get the cooties off all of their toys.

The girls love winding down on their bean bags when we get home from Annie's.

Baby you're all that I want. When I'm lying here in your arms,
I'm finding it hard to believe. We're in heaven!

Sisterly "love"

"Uh-oh!"

I love my little artists!

If this doesn't scream "STINKER" than I don't know what does!

**So, Project Life was supposed to post on Monday and the recipe and tutorial were supposed to post on Tuesday but to completely honest with you, I feel like crap. I was home sick all day yesterday with my fever topping out at 103.8!  I am fever free today but still feel nasty. Hopefully I will get things back on track soon!

6 comments:

Lora said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are still not feeling good. I hope your whole family is feeling healthy and stays healthy soon. Great pictures :)

amanda said...

Feel better soon!! How are you loving your new mixer???

Dollface said...

Is she not the cutest things!!! xxxoo

Shannon said...

I am loving my mixer! Plans for a baking weekend got cut short due to us all being sick, but I did make some tasty Heath chocolate chip cookies!

Llama said...

Ohhhh so jealous of your mixer right about now! I seriously NEED one!!! Will you share recipes with us? :)

Shannon said...

Now Llama, that's a silly question! Of course I will share! :o)