Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Parents At Work

Last week, I called Mike at work.

Mike: "Hello?"
Me: "Hey!"

Mike: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing.

Mike: Who's sick?
Me: Nobody.

Mike: Usually you call if something is wrong or someone is sick.
Me: Nope, just bored.
Mike: Gee, thanks.

blah, blah, blah...

Mike: Alright, I'll talk to you later.
Me: Ok. Have a great rest of the day!

Mike: Love you.
Me: Love you more, love you most, EX STRIKE!
Mike: Smurf you!

For the record, I have no idea what "ex strike" means.  When we tell Jaden "Love you," we have to go through the whole "love you more, love you most," just like in the movie Tangled.  Rapunzel says something after her mother says, "love you most."  I'll have to watch it again to see what it is that Jaden is trying to say after that because it comes out as "ex strike!"

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: