Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NOT getting fat on purpose! Stop Googling me!

Ok people, let's get one thing straight.  I AM NOT GETTING FAT ON PURPOSE!  It is true that since I've said bye-bye to the roaring twenties, I've bought about SEVEN extra pounds to the table.  BUT, I did not try to do that, nor can I shed them for whatever reason.  I do not understand these types of people.  If you really are researching the web to find a source on how to get fat on purpose, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!  Try here instead: Deciding to Get Fat. Then, comment and tell me why on earth you are doing so.  I'm sure those of you that did not find my blog while researching how to get fat on purpose are wondering what in the world I'm talking about, right?  Check the stats:

Stats from YESTERDAY

Stats from LAST WEEK

Stats for the month of AUGUST

Stats from when Blogger decided to start tracking this stuff

Seriously.  I Googled it.  I didn't see my blog on the first page, BUT I was the first IMAGE RESULT!!


Ha!  Yeah...  I'm sure people are pretty disappointed to find out I was PREGNANT!  I'm sure this post will put me on Google's first page though.  Actually, if this post landed you here because you are in fact, trying to get fat on purpose, email me!  I'd love to feature your story!  I mean, people are already coming here for direction.  I might as well give them some useful info!  Until then, stay skinny blogland!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha! This is fantastic! :)
It's so fun to discover what people google! :)
Cecilia

Gill Family said...

Thats really funny.... I was so confused when I saw just the top of your pictures and then realized it was a pregnancy thing :)