Friday, October 5, 2012

Shanterest: Oven Eggs


Day 4: Oven Eggs

Call me weird, but I do not know how to make hard-boiled eggs.  I have to Google it or call my mom every Easter.  I just never know the right amount of time to let them boil.  Do I put them in the already boiling water or wait until it gets all bubbly?  Do I put them into cold water afterwards?  Do I put salt into the water?  Too complicated for my simple brain!  I grabbed this pin from my Gramma!  All I did was put the eggs into a muffin tin to keep them from rolling around.  Baked them at 325 for 25-30 minutes!  The result? Life changing.




Super fluffy yolks and SO delicious! Taylor and I LOVED these puppies :o)  Definitely doing this again... Now, I need to pin recipe ideas using hard-boiled eggs...

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Jenny said...

wow! i am amazed that this worked! Thanks for trying it, now I will call you when I need to know how long to bake!

Shannon said...

NOTE: You MUST put the eggs in a muffin tin or they will not cook all the way through! Also, I've had better results with baking them for 30 minutes at 350. STILL doing this... Love it!