Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shanterest: Pink Skinny Jeans!


Day 5: Pink Skinny Jeans
Gosh, I've wanted hot pink skinny jeans for sooooo long. I've tried them on everywhere I could find them, but could never find any that didn't require removal of half my thigh to fit.  Depressing.  That is until I tried Old Navy's Rockstar Pop-Color Jeans!  I mean, come on... Rockstar?!? Duh.
The Rockstar Pop-Color Jeans by Old Navy
As a side note, I'd like to point out that this photo is disgustingly doctored. Nobody has legs that curvy... Not even in a good way.

Anyway, I bought the skinny jeans... but had no idea how to wear them. Obviously I turned to Pinterest!

I LOVED the way they were paired with the brown boots in this pin!  The big white top also took away from the fact that the pants looked painted on.  I also like the simple necklace.  The pants are a statement in themselves.  Everything else has to be simple.


necklace: Forever21; sweater: Maurices; pants: Old Navy; boots: Old Navy

Well?  Do they work?  Either way, they are SUPER comfy!  I'm thinking I need a pair in ever color ;o)

Follow Me on Pinterest