Monday, April 8, 2013

71 Projects: Brave Birthday Invitations

Project 6: Brave Birthday Invitations

Start Date: March 21, 2013
Finish Date: March 21, 2013
Total Time: 2-3 hours
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Total Cost: zippity-do-dah

This year, Jaden has decided to have a Brave themed birthday party. I'm so excited to take her pictures! She wants me to make her hair super curly like Merida's. In fact, she wants to chop it all off (it almost reaches the top of her pants) but is waiting until after her birthday for that reason.

I came up with these fun invitations for J's party this year:

 

I always like to include a little note in her invitations to family members that tells her interests and clothing sizes. It makes it easier for them to come up with gift ideas. Of course this year, they were told NOT to read the last line out loud :-)

 

For her friends, the note either invited the friend to spend the night, or noted that the party was over at 4:00. I love how they turned out!

Are you planning a Brave birthday party? You can customize and order these printable invitations in my Etsy store! Click here for the listing.

Keep track of all of my DIY projects by clicking on the DIY Directory tab at the top of my blog!



Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been looking for some ideas for birthday invitations for my dad's birthday on June 29th. i wish to create my own too. thanks for giving some ideas. Keep it up and more power on your blog.!